The EG40, EG80 and EG145 are ideal for streets and roadways, pathways, parks, perimeter lighting and many other general lighting applications.
New facilities where:
• access to the electrical grid requires extensive trenching
• grid connection is difficult or impossible
• underground checks and/or permits are costly
Existing facilities where:
• access to the electrical grid requires extensive trenching or environmental disruption
• disruption of site will result in loss of business
• underground wiring / conduit is nearing end of life
• copper theft and vandalism is a concern
Adaptive lighting allows for different light levels during the course of the night, based on vehicle and pedestrian activity. A choice of operating profiles permits the light to be dimmed or turned off completely when facility usage is reduced.
By dimming or turning the system off when light is not needed energy is conserved and light levels during peak hours are maximized. This allows for brighter illumination, smaller system size and lower system cost.